J Bartell has written this book with Ginger Marin, a former journalist with NBC News, NY. Bartell and Marin are writing partners, having completed seven screenplays together. This is their first book.
About J Bartell
J Bartell was formerly a licensed Marriage, Family and Child Counselor in California working with thousands of people from all walks of life, including Presidential and Royal Families, dignitaries, entertainment professionals, housewives, lawyers, olympic athletes, police officers, F.B.I. agents, Navy Seals and many others.
In his mid thirties J became the Chief of Staff at the Hypnosis Motivation Institute (HMI). He was the Psychological Consultant for the United States Gold Team at the IPSC (International Practical Shooting Confederation) 1984 World Championships, in which they won.
While working at HMI he gave lectures and live demonstrations of Pain, Bleeding and Muscle Control at UCLA and other venues, with audiences ranging into the hundreds. He developed a unique product in the early 1980s that entailed herbal supplements combined with audio tapes for different health issues. His biggest seller was his Stress Relief Kit. During that time, J was interviewed by numerous newspapers such as the L. A. Times, L.A. Herald Examiner and Television and Radio Shows: KTLA-TV, National Radio, KOST/KFI KIIS, KABC and KMAX.
Therapy Career Highlights
• Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Psychology
• California MFCC License #M15093 (Lic. Retired).
• Lifetime College Teaching Credentials.
• Created “Left-Right Brain Learning” conditioning process in 1965.
• Assisted in Development of Physical and Emotional Suggestibility (1967-1973).
• Assisted with a Bilateral Simple Mastectomy Operation as an Anesthesiologist using his Left-Right Brain process.
• Graduate of the Lozanov Institute for incorporating music into learning.
• Union Local 472, AFL-CIO-CLC: President, Vice-President, Trustee.
• American Hypnosis Association (A.H.A) President, Vice-President, Technical Advisor & Member of the Ethics Committee.
• California Examining Counsel: Examining Board Officer.
• Counselors of Alcoholism and Related Dependencies: Counselor-In-Service.
• American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists: Member
Combat Shooting Competitor
As part of his black ops weapons training, J competed in action/combat shooting competition which required a high degree of eye-hand coordination, speed, agility and focus. Sports performance is one of his specialties. With only part time participation in this sport, J still placed first or second in 85% of the matches he entered. Winner of six championships and held 14 Match records.
With respect to J Bartell’s CIA black ops experiences, J has been interviewed by award winning investigative reporter Judd McIlvain, a winner of eight golden mic awards and multiple Emmy Awards and award winning investigative journalist/crime reporter Peter R. de Vries of The Netherlands.
About Ginger Marin
At NBC News, Ginger served as writer/producer on such esteemed shows as “Sunday Today”, “Weekend Nightly News”, “NBC News Overnight”, “News-On-The-Hour” and for a variety of NBC News specials. She’s written for Tom Brokaw, Maria Shriver, Linda Ellerbee, Roger Mudd, Garrick Utley, Robert Hager, Bob Kur and a number of other top NBC news anchors and reporters. She also produced and wrote news content which was provided to NBC’s 200 affiliates and worked with the network’s overseas partner, Visnews. Ginger maintains a blog site with a variety of topics, including a legal category, website content and editorials. She has a fiction site for mostly children’s stories, and in the past, was very active writing movie reviews. Ginger is currently an actor living in Los Angeles.